Sep 5, 2016

Little Red

post signature
Have you heard of the fabric line "Little Red" by Moda?
I have a "thing" for Little Red Riding Hood, so I think it's fabulous!
The fabric line comes with a panel, and you can find it at one of my favorite etsy shops, stitchesngiggles4u.
I just cut along the dotted lines and made this adorable little doll, her skirt and cape.  
The little quilt is two sided, and so is the pillow.
Isn't the big bad wolf a scream?
I made this little set for my darling little grand daughter who is turning 3 years old.


I also made Lucy Jane this cute little quilt as you go tote bag.


I used all sorts of cute little pieces of fabric from my scrappy stash.


 I bought the pattern from my favorite quilt shop, Pine Needles.
Sandra Workman, the designer, is the owner of Pine Needles, and 
she designs a lot of cute patterns and fabric :)


Lucy Jane really liked her doll and bag, she's a pretty fancy little girl!


We were on our way to get her ears pierced for her birthday, so she was a little too preoccupied to smile....ha ha!!!



2 comments:

  1. You're a special Grandma! Love what you made your little granddaughter, Lucy Jane! She'll have oodles of fun with her bag full of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cynthia, Lucy Jane and her new bag are just darling, such a sweet grandma you are. xxx

    ReplyDelete