May 25, 2015

Snapshots QAL - Puppy Love and Kindred Kitchen


I love this Quilt Along!
I don't have any cute little dogs, so I guess this "Puppy Love" block will have to do for now.
I think he's a really sweet little pup :)
I am using Bonnie and Camille fabrics for 98% of my quilt.
I have a small collection of their previous lines and have really enjoyed pulling from my stash to make the blocks.


This block is called Kindred Kitchen, I should really make a life-size apron for myself in these fabrics :)


These are the other blocks I've posted about.
Block #1 is "Let them eat cake", block #2 is "Sew on & Sew on", and block #3 is "Put the kettle on".
I ordered the sashing fabric yesterday, and I might piece the back from leftover fat quarters or yardage :)
You can read more about the Snapshots QAL here, at the Fat Quarter Shop.
They ask for a small donation to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital.
It's a win/win situation :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look fabulous in those prints...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size are your blocks 6 or 12"

    ReplyDelete