Feb 9, 2015

What I've Been Working On


My daughter received a Samsung tablet for Christmas over a year ago.
I told her I would make a case for it and finally got around to making it....
I'm not quite that pathetic, her tablet was lost for about 6 months.
One day her little one year old was playing in her bedroom and pulled out the tablet from between the cushions of the chair.
My daughter had looked there so many times, I guess it took the right touch :)


I wanted to make a vintage case, and found this adorable little Japanese print with 1950's style stuffed animals, perfect!
I don't know if she likes it or not, but I LOVE it :)
I chose a cute polka dot for the top of the holder and a teal colored zipper.


This is the back of the case.
Don't you just love those little vintage animals?
Can you tell how much I LOVE it???? Lol!


I've made this tablet case many times, just in different sizes.
Here is the link to the tutorial from Fresh Lemons Modern Quilts.
Liz has excellent tutorials :)
I really like the aqua gingham lining!


 The inside pocket has a polka dot lining.
This is such an easy case to make, I recommend it.


I'm very fortunate to belong to a virtual quilt bee, The Bees Knees a Quilting Bee.
April Rosenthal sent me this fabric with her new pattern, and I put it together and sent it to her.  
The colors and prints are so interesting :)


I'm working on lots of projects right now, but they just aren't complete enough to show you yet.
Have a wonderful week and I'll see you next Monday :)

post signature



2 comments:

  1. Hey!! How did it get to be the end of FEB!!!!!!! I just popped in, been out of touch lately...This fabric....OHMYGOSH!! where did you find it...I am so in love with it...reminds me of the little lambs that were on my bed when I was a tiny tot! Loving the polka dots always and the aqua gingham...awesome sauce! Thie is so cute. I want to get one done before I leave for FL in a few days but trying to finish my sisters Norway quilt before I leave. Her birthday will get here before I get back and I wanted her to have this for the big 60! Love this post! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete