Jul 16, 2014

Handmade Birthday Club 2014

It's Holli's birthday this month, she's in our handmade birthday club.  It's my birthday this month too :)
I'll show you all the gifts I receive later this month.
Holli said that she has never made a needle book for herself.
I made this cute little "Zakka" style book.
Don't you love the teeny weeny little cherries?
I love the Norwegian style little boy that I fussy cut, also.
I used an antique button for the closure.


I made a little patchwork on the back cover and hand quilted it.
The loop is a hair elastic :)
You can find the tutorial for this needle book here on my Pinterest board, "random tutorials".


I used a pale yellow piece of wool felt for the pages.
I really love all the little details.
This needle book is really small but a lot of time and thought went into making it, I sure hope Holli likes it!




post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment