Jan 6, 2014

Needlebook and Tutorial and a Winner!


I made a little needlebook, and by little, I mean little!
It only measures 3"X4" which makes it even cuter!
I used some Japanese fabric for the cover and fussy cut a little piece of Japanese fabric for an accent on the cover.  
I ironed some interfacing on the back and just top stitched it on.
I sewed a little daisy trim on the bottom of the accent and a little cupcake ribbon tab at the top.


There is a tutorial for this needlebook at Nana Company.
You can find it on my Random Tutorials Board on Pinterest, here.
I love the inside!
I sewed on some little embellishments to make it look "fancy".
There are two pages of felt, the other pages can be used for pins or needles.


The back is adorable!
Little 1" patchwork squares that are stitched by hand.
I'm going to give this needlebook to someone special :)



The winner of this lined drawstring bag is.......
DRUMROLL  PLEASE!


Carol O.  
I don't have your email, so leave me a comment with your email address and I will contact you.


Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the bag :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous needlebook!
    Congratulations to Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your needle book and all the little details! Congrats to Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to make one of these needle books... Yours is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete