Apr 12, 2013

Pine Needles Quilt Shop

I want to show you one of my favorite quilt shops.
Pine Needles has relocated to a new building at Gardner Village in West Jordan, Utah.


I just love the butter yellow walls with the faux fireplace and pink upholstered chair. Doesn't this look inviting? It's the first thing you see when you walk into the shop.


I love chevron, notice all the chevron in the quilts?
Isn't the hardwood floor gorgeous?


What a cute quote!

Look at the vintage kitchen utensils, overflowing with fat quarters.

The store is so much more spacious, with eye candy everywhere!


Isn't this "modern asterisk" quilt lovely, it's being offered as a class.


This bed quilt is adorable! I bought a piece of every single bolt at the bottom of the bed, Tasha Noel's "Red Riding Hood".


My 5 year old grand daughter Kennedy came with me to the quilt shop, she loves to look at fabric! She is standing in the room where kids are allowed to play. There is a little wooden kitchen with play food, blocks and little wooden dolls to dress.


What sweet little aprons.


I've only shown you a little of the quilt shop, there is so much more!
If you are ever in the area, I would encourage you to visit! It is definitely worth it, there is so much to inspire you at this shop :)

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Pine Needles! It's my favorite quilt shop and I love their new location! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see Pine Needles latest new space. (I think this is their 3rd location at Gardner Village). They have done an amazing job! thanks so much for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should def take that asterisks class. I haven't been to the new store yet. It looks really good. Your photos of it are great. I had no idea how vast it would be.

    ReplyDelete