Jan 14, 2013

Eight is Great!



"Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother."  Author:  Edward H. Dreschnack

Grandmothers are moms with lots of frosting!

"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty."


.


These are my EIGHT precious grandchildren!
From left to right, their names are:
 Bridger (7 l/2), Neo (2), Reagan (2), Kylie (one week), Benjamin (4 months), Maisie (2 l/2), Charlotte (2 l/2) and Kennedy (5 l/2).






post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such precious grandbabies, Cynthia! They are lucky to have you as their grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. This looks like pure heaven to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cynthia they are precious. I have 2 and I don't know how I could do more right now. But I suppose they don't all come at the same time to see you. However, since my 2 live with me, it is HARD sometimes. I help my daughter a lot of the time but she is starting to work part time now so I will have them for 5 hours Wed/Fri/Sat. It is going to be a change for me. Love your kids. You look very happy with them.

    ReplyDelete